There was a real danger of there being no perfect moment today. It wasn’t the worst day of my life, or even the worst day this year. Nevertheless, it did have its low points;
- a drunk on the bus was rude and threatening to other passengers, my current bus crush, and myself
- it was rainy day
- the cat woke me up earlier than I would have liked
- the song I desperately wanted to listen to was not on my MP3 player, despite my belief
- my tax refund still hasn’t arrived
- I found out the Robert M. Pirsig of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance has passed away.
- I didn’t have time to watch the GCN show
However, the day was redeemed by you. I had many good interactions with other bloggers and people reading the blogs. I don’t really get as many comments as I would like on my blogs, so today was special. You made me laugh (especially Donna), you made me smile, and some of you made me think. Thank you.