No, the movie is not called LOGAN RECLINERS. An odd twist saw myself and my two best friends going to see Logan. For whatever reasons, they didn’t see them with their own children and were free to see it with me. Perhaps because the Disney juggernaut Beauty and the Beast the movie had already been moved to a smaller theatre. Normally, I would be a little miffed at this. This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised.
This theatre, having to come up with other marketing strategies opted to put fewer seats in the theatre, by providing large seats with large armrests and a reclining function that included a leg rest. Basically, I had those Joey and Chandler (from Friends) big chairs. There was no beer fridge in mine, but still.
Like I said, pleasantly surprised. Now I am starting to think everything in life could use a little upgrade. For example
- Guacamole should come free on my burritos
- They should put the prizes back in cereal
- Public washrooms should have larger toilets and more hanging hooks
- All books should come with bookmarks
- Buses should come with heated seats in winter
- There should be more comics in my Saturday paper
- Coffee should be free at work
- The subway should have its own library
Feel free to add any upgrades you would like to see in your daily life. I am very curious about your ideas.