After a rather long flight to Hong Kong, which included:
- some decent food (Good and hot, but I could have eaten more) Though it did include Hagen Daaz ice-cream for dessert.
- some interesting movies–I watched a couple of Japanese films (Midnight Diner and Someone) as well as some Hollywood films that I missed.
- rather cramped accomodations
- a flight entirely in the dark
- a kid constantly kicking the seat behind me
- not nearly enough drinks
- not nearly enough sleep
- a very small bathroom.
I have arrived in Asia. I forgot what a really long flight was like. I don’t know how I used to do this so often before.
I am using the free Wifi terminal to write this. The sun is now up and the airport is getting busy.