Once again, I am appealing to readers and friends of readers (please pass this plea along to anyone who could help me).
I am planning a trip in the near future to Vietnam and was wondering about cameras. I want to capture lots of pictures because the country looks so beautiful. I will be traveling by bicycle, so I don’t want to carry anything bulky. And, no, I am not planning on mounting a GoPro on my bike, though the thought did cross my mind.
Recently I have used my smartphone to take most of my pictures. I seem to have enough memory to take hundreds of pictures and can charge it up by USB. What I don’t know is
- Will I find USB ports in two or three star hotels in Vietnam?
- Does their different voltage present any problems?
I could also take my Fuji Finepix camera, but I am worried about memory and battery power. Obviously, I can upgrade the memory.
- How long do two AA batteries typically last on the camera?
- Are AA batteries affordable in Vietnam?
- Is there an affordable camera out there that is rugged and can take a whole pile of pictures?