Today’s Perfect Moment comes to you courtesy of Mother Nature. Just when I thought it was safe to put away the toque and the gloves, I wake to a lots of snow and ice. It was a less than pleasant walk to the bus and my trip to the local market after work was a slippery adventure I won’t want to repeat again in the near future.
So, you’re probably asking yourself an important question. How can that be Today’s Perfect Moment? That’s a great question.
The answer is that I really have to respect Winter now. The reasons are as follows:
- Winter didn’t take any heed of the calendar and didn’t listen to all you people who exclaimed that it was already spring.
- Winter took it easy on us this year, but didn’t want us to become complacent.
- Winter likes to be unpredictable.
- Winter play’s by its own rules.
- Winter knows that we had all put away our gloves, hats and shovels and that some of us had already switched to our Spring wardrobe.
- Winter said, “No.” while everyone else said, “Yes.”
- Winter knows all about dramatic irony.
I just hope I can get some shots of the ice covered trees before it all melts away tomorrow.